Is this a typical Gruniad sub-editing fail or have they just repeated the briefing notes verbatim:
The Labour leader’s big six goals are designed to restore a lost faith in the future. They are:
- Ensuring as many school leavers go on to apprenticeships as go to university.
- Help working families share fairly in the UK’s wealth.
- Meet the demand for new homes by doubling the number of first-time buyers from the current 200,000 a year to 400,000.
- Halve the number of low paid – defined as those earning two-thirds of median earnings – from 5 million to 2.5 million.
- Create a million more hi-tech green jobs in a bid to overhaul the number of Germans and Japan.
- Restore the NHS by integrating health and care services, ensuring joined up preventive care to keep the healthy out of hospital.